WINK ERC-StG Project
Departament de Filologia Anglesa
Campus UAB, Edifici B, Despatx B9/0100
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
08193 Bellaterra (Cerdanyola del Vallès)
Email: [email protected]
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
• WINK ERC-StG Project needs to perform a contract with you
• You have given WINK ERC-StG Project permission to do so
• Processing your personal information is in WINK ERC-StG Project legitimate interests
• WINK ERC-StG Project needs to comply with the law
If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
• The right of rectification.
• The right to object.
• The right of restriction.
• The right to data portability
• The right to withdraw consent
This website, ProjectWink.eu (the “Website”), is operated by WINK ERC-StG Project.
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows WINK ERC-StG Project or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on WINK ERC-StG Project website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
WINK ERC-StG Project uses both session cookies, persistent and analytics cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie for the privacy and cookies policy configuration.
Third parties cookies
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.